About Jad Dovey
I am a designer from the Pacific Northwest currently living and working in Los Angeles. My professional experience encompasses roles in both Web Design & Graphic Design positions. I attended Western Washington University earning a BA in Art: Design with a concentration in New Media.
My Graphic Design background includes a knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, photography, illustration & art experience. I contribute an original & unique perspective, excellent written & verbal skills, and the ability to understand design concepts. My experience includes the design and development of new identity projects, logo designs, flyers, posters, business cards, other marketing material and printed collateral.
Software & Technical Proficiency:
- Mac & PC platforms
- Adobe – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Adobe – Dreamweaver, Flash
- Microsoft Office Suite
- iWork Suite
- Final Cut Pro & Soundtrack
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Web Site Design & Development
- Graphic Design for Print
- Product Photography
- Web Maintenance
- E-Commerce & eBay
- Online Marketing & Advertising
- Garment Design & Development
- Screen Printing & DTG Printing
- Experience in management positions.
- Innovative & creative perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand design concepts.
- Deadline driven and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of consumer trends and styles.
- Internet knowledge and trends.
- Ability to multi-task.
Thank you for visiting my site, please take a look at my work and feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any new opportunities.